/

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول
منتديات منتديات تفسير الاحلام وظائف منتديات

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
My TiMe ls NoW
oO Director-General Oo
oO Director-General Oo
My TiMe ls NoW

المشاركات : 5708
الجنس : ذكر
الدولة : EGYpT
الوظيفة : Admin
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2008
النقاط : 1147481816

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: $500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too!   $500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 25, 2009 4:33 pm

For everyone who thinks that Adsense is lame and that there's no money to be made anymore, you're wrong. I get tired of reading here about how people are only making a dollar a day, or less. There's no excuse for this. You can make money, you're just not putting in the effort that's necessary to be successful. Even in a average niche, you can make good money. How do you do this? Traffic is the absolute number one thing you need to have in order to make more money. More traffic = More clicks = More $$. I prefer organic search engine traffic. It's targeted and converts very well, even with Adsense. Here's a few of my quick tips that you should already be doing to help you start earning more money. None of this is new info, but it's good to be reminded from time to time.

Always be building backlinks. Consistent link building is probably the most important thing you can be doing to improve your SERP's. Don't just build a hundred links and quit. Buy some directory submission packages and social bookmarking packages from the Buy Sell Trade section. Find sites that are related to your niche and see if you can get links from them. Don't be afraid to email these sites and just plain ask them for a link. The worst they can do is say no, and you'll be surprised how many will give you a link. If these are authority sites, you'll see a huge increase in your SERP's. Don't worry about page rank or nofollow. Do some blog commenting on related blogs and forums. All of this helps boost your search engine rankings. If you can compile 20,000+ quality links, you should be able to compete in all but the most competitive niches.

Keep the content coming. I don't care if you create it yourself or you buy content. Be adding new content all the time, at least every couple of days. The search engines will love your site if you keep feeding them new stuff.

Squidoo, Hubpages, Ezinearticles - Build good original content related to your niche on these sites and link back to your money making sites. It's an easy way to get some quality links and probably a little traffic as well.

If you're not Tweeting about your site, you're missing out on targeted users who are potentially could click on your ad's, making you money. PM me if you want to find out about the software I use to make this nearly automated.

SEO your pages properly. Are you interlinking the pages within your site so the search engines can easily access them? Do you have the keywords your targeting in your Title and Meta description as well as the body content of your pages?

Study your competition. Run backlink reports on the sites that rank in the top 5 for the keywords you're going after. Get links from those same sites. If they got one, there's a good chance you can too.

Those are just a few of the things I do on a daily basis for every site I run. Work on these things and you will see an increase in traffic. It's not rocket science, you just have to put in the work to see a difference.

So here's a screenshot of my month so far. I had a $500+ day this past weekend which was my biggest day so far, and I've been doing this for more than 2 years. Stay focused, work hard using proven methods and you will earn more with Adsense. PM me if you want to know about the tools I use for keyword & backlink research. And take a look at my link sig...it will help you, believe me.

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! December
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
نانسى
Oo مديره عامهـ oO
Oo مديره عامهـ oO
نانسى

المشاركات : 3612
الجنس : انثى
الدولة : ام الدنيا
الوظيفة : طالبة جامعية
الهوايات : الشعر والموسيقى
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2009
النقاط : 13582

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: $500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too!   $500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 27, 2009 12:34 am

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too! 046pq0
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» AdSense FAQ
» $100+ in adsense for domain (AFD)
» My 2006 AdSense Summary - From $10/Week to $800/Week

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات سلطانة :: المنتديات العامة :: المنتدى العام :: English forum-
انتقل الى: